Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions General Chit and so forth!

Old 06-02-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
damo87

Default Newcastle inquiry

Hey guys does anyone know a panel beater or smash repairs that fit hard tops to utes? I have one and need it fitted? thanks guys

damo87 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
Burley
CRE.87V

hey mate how hard would this be to fit urself???? if u need i could prob give u a hand....i will be in maitland travelling to newy each day for work for 1 week..
Burley is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2008, 07:45 AM   #3
damo87

I have never done it so not sure, I wont even get it til today now
Old 12-02-2008, 12:22 PM   #4
Mr Cube
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Im sure the brackets wouldn't be too hard to put on and once they are on its easy, The Mrs and I take ours on and off all the time.

AUI VCT:
To date - Big brake upgrade, Koni and Kings all round, 2.5 cat back ready for replacing, 19" again ready for replacing.

Planned - Too much now I got the baby back.
Mr Cube is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2008, 06:51 PM   #5
damo87

Yes the only issue is putting the brackets on so that it is all on straight.
I have taken my mats hard top off but the brackets are already installed. It still has not arrived so who knows....