Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 28-08-2007, 09:34 AM   #31
Bill M
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He may appear to be inconsiderate and selfish in that picture but that would only be if the carpark was full. If the rest of the carpark is relatively empty then who is it hurting except the self appointed carpark police?
cheers
Bill.
Old 28-08-2007, 09:52 AM   #32
blaqxr6

I don't believe that you can get booked for this...its a private car park. He has committed no offense. I used to do this all the time in my Mustang.

I did have some little bugger open their car door into the side of my freshly sprayed beauty....milk bar, 7am empty car park, mother + 3 kids parks right next to me, kid opens back door, bang....nice dent....having done all the panelwork, rubbing and basecoat myself, and having witnessed the incident, the mother tries to tell me that it was already there.: scumbag.

had practically the whole car resprayed costing her $4k. billed her for my hire-car too. HA!
Some people just have no respect for property and that JACKS ME OFF.

So i recon good on him. Some people put time and effort into their cars and i admire that. Someone who looks after their things and takes pride in their possessions deserves 2 spaces in my opinion, provided the car park is not full.
blaqxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2007, 10:10 AM   #33
ratman
krunch krunch hsv 4 lunch

Well, I can see why he feels he needs to do this, nothin more that I hate than a door banger. Given its a Holden though and he is so 'regular', I'd surround it with trolleys and wait for him to get back just to have a laugh at his reaction.....yes simple things amuse me.
ratman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2007, 12:31 PM   #34
SB076
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_scotsman
People who park like that, regardless of the car, are selfish pricks in my opinion...if you dont want your car scratched or dented, dont park there...park somewhere else further away where there is more room/less cars...Thats a real pet hate of mine, morons who think they are higher up than everyone else...park like that, you deserve anything you get, the lines are there for a reason.
I dont park like that, but must admit I am getting to the stage where I can understand people that do - last time I checked I had three seperate dents from people opening there door and hitting my car (and one big scuff mark where someone hit my car when reversing out from a space). I always park away from the centre and walk but you still get people parking next to you, unfortunately the problem is that most people dont care about other peoples property anymore.

with Sunroof and tinted windows
with out all the go fast bits I actually need :
SB076 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2007, 02:29 PM   #35
gozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_scotsman
People who park like that, regardless of the car, are selfish pricks in my opinion...if you dont want your car scratched or dented, dont park there...park somewhere else further away where there is more room/less cars...Thats a real pet hate of mine, morons who think they are higher up than everyone else...park like that, you deserve anything you get, the lines are there for a reason.
HA I agree with your line of thinking

Although i wouldn't damage a car, i certainly think how satisfying it would be just because they have parked like that

But as some other have mentioned you can park in a basically deserted car park, come out from the shops and the only other car in the place has parked next to you
gozza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post