Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 08-06-2007, 03:16 AM   #31
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradensEBxr6
Or maybe you purposely forgot so no one copies your car! LOL, is MMM the actual bodykit or the company name?
It's the name of the kit

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."
Rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2007, 03:34 AM   #32
pHaT`eL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse06
Who sells the SVO kit?
You can still get the SVO kit from SVO themselves I think.

Heres a link to their site: http://www.svomotorsport.com/

Theres a few pics of the kit here
pHaT`eL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2007, 06:53 AM   #33
sexr6tasy
Banned

Try this link jesse06 it has most of the bodykits available for the ef/el it might be able to help you out on your choice.

http://fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic...ef+el+bodykits
sexr6tasy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2007, 12:59 PM   #34
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexr6tasy
Not sure what you mean by Fairmont ones? if you mean venom front then yeh far as im aware not 100% tho might pay to ring and ask the grill might cause problems perhaps.
Arent the bumpers/headlights different?

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2007, 06:58 PM   #35
Jet-Star

EVERYONE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM XXXBODY KITS IN DANDENONG.

Biggest bunch of f**ktards out there. I've been speaking with the Bloke "Ali" over the last week about the EF/EL GT mock up kit, he told me they had one in stock and no worries to come pick it up today..

So anyways I borrow the work ute to go pick up my new kit today,drive an hour and a half each way, arrived there when I told him yesterday on the phone that i'd be there and to my surprise he wasn't around.. After walking in and waiting 5 minutes before seeing any employees I walked over to the door and made the buzzer go off again, finally the dumb a*s from out the back wonders out with a dumb look on his face and says Ali isn't in and he'll give him a call to see how long till he could come in.

After waiting another 30mins and not even hearing back from joe blow out the back I made the buzzer go off again and asked what the go was and how far out he was...He replied with "about 5 mins" so i'm like yeah ok (getting frustrated quick), then he walks out the back for another 15 minutes or so, and in that time 3 more young blokes walk in, wait around then walk out after no service from numb nuts out the back.

Finally "Ali" rocks up, walks in the the biggest smart a*s look on his face, and says hes only got the bumper bars in stock not the side skirts and that all he has is AU side skirts.

I went off me nut saying I didn't come down to buy half a body kit, hes like "I can have it made for you by next friday" and I replied with "nah mate you said you had it in stock, stick it up your a*s i'll take my money else where" and I walked out.

Also he is doing dodgey deals like my kit was going to be alot cheeper with no invoice/paper work.

So there we go thats one we know to steer clear of now.. I must say though I am happy I didn't take the kit, so many more are available than I first thought.

Thanks for the replys guys.

Last edited by Jet-Star; 09-06-2007 at 07:04 PM.
Jet-Star is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2007, 07:38 PM   #36
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Ah I hate crap service too. Some people/companies just dont care, but speaking out about them is the best way to get back at them; word of mouth can hurt.

Atleast this means you can get the GTO kit now.

Stupid try hard name for a company anyway.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #37
sexr6tasy
Banned

Haha Ali did he say " for you my friend special price" hahahahhahahah what a dodgy **** yeah i thought that link would come in handy theres almost as much body kits for e-series as there are decent mags lmao.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:14 AM   #38
Jet-Star

haha nah he didn't, but I was supposed to be getting a special price anyway because I know a guy that works there on and off and also it was coming through my work (Autobarn). It took alot of restraint not to drag him over the counter, smerking when you've just ****ed someone off is not a good idea. Anyways I'm getting prices on the Group A kit and also the Millenium kit first thing monday.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:49 PM   #39
Gohan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i am still waiting on a quote Email from the guys who make the Millenium Kit! if they even check their Email in box if they have 1!

i'd stick to the Tickford kit i dont wanna muck up my front bar now since i have workin Driving lights
Old 10-06-2007, 08:42 PM   #40
sexr6tasy
Banned

Millennium is made in Adelaide by asv and if i remember correctly i think they might of closed down or went bust??? can anybody confirm this
Old 10-06-2007, 11:30 PM   #41
Solo
Starter Motor

ASV are still around, I've been in there once or twice re E Series body kits.

They have some special stuff ('Series IV') but mostly they used to just repackage the same kits that are available at other places...but charge a helluva lot more. I looked into the EB GT kit a year or so ago and it would have been cheaper for me to get one interstate, have it painted and installed than it was just to buy the bare bones from them!

Adelaide Special Vehicles

Boy + Ford = Man.

Man + Ford =
MIGHTY WARRIOR!!
Solo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:35 AM   #42
Jet-Star

Ok guys i'll give them a ring on tuesday for prices and i'll let you's know how I go on prices.
Old 13-06-2007, 12:07 AM   #43
Jet-Star

Spoiler Factory has quoted me a pretty good price their kit, a weeks wait to build it, so should be arriving sometime late next week if im lucky.. I asked the bloke if they have sold many and if they were just a rip off of another kit and renamed and he recons they are the only mob making this kit and that there shouldn't be too many kicking around.. Anyone here that have one of their kits or seen it in person and can comment on the quality of it.

I tryed ASV as well but there phone number is some lady and her family going by the answering machine.