Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 12:20 AM   #1
sfr rob
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ ○○○○○

Default who is this....

hey guys, the other day I was driving through dandy and noticed a blue EB on what i THINK were fpv copies in 18" pull outta TTF and onto Frankston Dandy road, trying to catch up to me through traffic.... :togo: anyway, IS this guy on the forums?
Bit of a knob-edd really, had all his windows down, metallica playing full noise, with his DVD screens flipped down and he was the only one in the car! :
REGO was DUMTEB or something like that.
Would have given him the thumbs up if he wasnt too busy advertising his DVD screens., the car looked good though and was wondering if anyone has seen it before.

Old 01-03-2007, 12:24 AM   #2
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sounds like the old owner of DUMTEF.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:31 AM   #3
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Thats what DVD screens are for - to show off !!!!

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:33 AM   #4
[EDGHIA]
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRHEMI
Thats what DVD screens are for - to show off !!!!
i thought they were for watching movies and stuff but meh...
Old 01-03-2007, 01:31 AM   #5
pHaT`eL
Banned

Theres one in Seaford/Frankston, its an EDXR6 with DUMTXR plates, hes a bit like that, all windows open and music pumping, but only him in the car..
Old 01-03-2007, 03:12 AM   #6
Pouki
Crusin

i have seen this car around dandy and hallam a couple of times, the description sounds right but i dont recall seeing them plates, dont know if his part of the e-series club but yeh when i saw him he was acting a bit toolish...
Old 01-03-2007, 03:26 AM   #7
FordGirl
The Goodz' PR Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansedgli
Sounds like the old owner of DUMTEF.
He now owns a VS Stato... he resigned up to the forums as DUMTEB (before he got banned) as he bought his gF an EB or something.. but I dont think it has the plates.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:51 AM   #8
Quasi
Boss 290 BA GT Goodness

So....what's the real problem with this guy?

If cruising with your windows down listening to your fave music loud is qualification for being a ****er then there are a lot of them around here............but I guess that's not really news, is it?

I don't have a DVD setup in my car....don't see the necessity. Is it possible to play a DVD without folding down the screen? If not then whose to say he just didn't want to listen to that DVD, rather than a CD. Seems a harsh and unwarranted judgement that was barely worth the effort of posting here either way.
The Toy - 03 BA GT In 'Venom', Silver BF Stripe Kit, Non-Premium Sound, Cloth Trim, Auto, 19" Staggered Vertini, Custom Exhaust, Roof DVD

Member of the FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT

Web Links To Check Out

Shannons Club Garage

Facebook Photo Albums
Old 01-03-2007, 08:32 AM   #9
LTDHO
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi
So....what's the real problem with this guy?
I would say it's due to his driving and the reflection on the club if he is a member.

Quote:
If cruising with your windows down listening to your fave music loud is qualification for being a ****er then there are a lot of them around here............but I guess that's not really news, is it?
There are to many ******* on the roads. The idiots have no care other then themselves.

Quote:
I don't have a DVD setup in my car....don't see the necessity. Is it possible to play a DVD without folding down the screen? If not then whose to say he just didn't want to listen to that DVD, rather than a CD. Seems a harsh and unwarranted judgement that was barely worth the effort of posting here either way.
I don't have DVD either, I'm never in my car whilst stationary long enough to watch anything.
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
Old 01-03-2007, 12:22 PM   #10
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

So please explain the difference between having Loud Music Playing when there is only you in the car compared to having Loud Music Palying when you have a passenger?

And I didnt see it posted that he had e-series stickers on his car so how would it reflect badly to the club :

Nice Car - Nice Stereo - Nice Wheels and Show off = Tool hmmmmmmmm thats news to me............ lol

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #11
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Yeah I dont see what wrong with playing loud music while your the only one in the car. Thats normally when I do play loud music, when theres other people in the car I'm normally talking to them!

Plus Metallica rocks so why not let everyone hear it!

To me sounds like theres nothing wrong here, sounds like your another person who hears loud music coming from a nice car and instintly thinks hoon or ******.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #12
EDXR6T

OMG bro he sounds like a MADKNT!!!!!1!

Besides the metallica thing. Thats just red neck style.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:36 PM   #13
Sundeep
Banned

Hmmm... sounds like a tool... but I reckon if we switched the word "Metallica" with "Ministry" he might be on to something.

Sundeep
Old 01-03-2007, 12:59 PM   #14
XR6TickfordBoy
Now XR8TickfordBoy

I think he's referring to the way the guy was driving as if he was top ****** and trying to intimidate him a bit, u always get that with commodore drivers that see u have a nice ford so they try catch up to u overtake u and then give it a bit of lead to show off they're fully sick exhaust! I know id think the guy was a bit of a ****er if he had windows down, dvd and music going as well as effectively trying to make himself look cooler than me by driving like a d**khead!
EF XR8- Respray in Monza Red with Clear Coat, Custom Rear Bar, AU V8, EL GT MAF, Rebuilt and Strengthened Auto with Stage 2 Shift Kit, 2,500RPM Stallie and tranny cooler, Rebuilt Diff with 4.11 Gears, Custom Radiator, King Ultra Lows, Pedders Shocks, NL Concorde Rims.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:25 PM   #15
Quasi
Boss 290 BA GT Goodness

Waste of a thread really.

Nothing but judgemental comments from those who were not there, and have made assumptions based on the fact that this guy drives with his windows down, and music turned up.

In fact, I can't even see where it states he was driving like a ****er. All it says is that the OP believed the guy was trying to catch up with him in traffic.......for what reason is unstated.

Mod do your thing and put this thread out of it's misery........
The Toy - 03 BA GT In 'Venom', Silver BF Stripe Kit, Non-Premium Sound, Cloth Trim, Auto, 19" Staggered Vertini, Custom Exhaust, Roof DVD

Member of the FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT

Web Links To Check Out

Shannons Club Garage

Facebook Photo Albums
Old 01-03-2007, 01:29 PM   #16
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

I agree, would you rather him doing the club a favour and lapping chapel street? Perhaps ministry would be suited better there.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 01-03-2007, 01:31 PM   #17
fairmont1998
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Mod do your thing and put this thread out of it's misery........
As you wish :P

2012 KK Jeep Cherokee Limited CRD - Still going strong
2019 MG ZS Essence
1988 RD Mitsubishi Colt GL - 59kW of Fury
2022 Kia Stinger GT
Closed Thread