Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 10-04-2005, 11:55 AM   #31
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Gutted. Do you know any of them? Names?
I'm guessing natives that go to Rongotai?

Last edited by smoo; 10-04-2005 at 11:57 AM.
smoo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 12:28 PM   #32
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Dunno about the rongotai bit, but I think you're wrong on the other part. I only saw Pakeha.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:25 PM   #33
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAJH
I'm an old bloke now, in my mid forties & probably old enough to be your father, but I know without a question of a doubt what I would do. You have to look at it simply... you have 3 choices. 1st - accept you gonna get a beating (they you will pick on you again cos you are weak). 2nd - run like shit (they will pick on you again cos you are gutless) or 3rd - accept that you are going to get into a fight and king hit the biggest kid there. make sure you drop him on his **** then no-one else wil be game to come after you again. I guarantee you it will work.
That's what I would of done, go for the leader and take him down. When he's either knocked out cold or screaming for mercy everyone else will listen to him and get scared.

But on the other hand what MrSparkle said is 100% true, one day they WILL bite off more than they can chew.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 05:54 PM   #34
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo
I'm guessing natives that go to Rongotai?
I shouldnt find that funny but I do, probabaly because of the Rongotai part
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 06:30 PM   #35
Danny
GT4.

Shat that sucks man. Looks like youre all ok though thats the main thing. Dont let them shit up your birthday, its exactly what they want'

Did they ave any motive whatsoever to do what they did? or were they just arseholes tryin to act tough?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 06:45 PM   #36
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Nah, no motive at all, just some prats deciding to beat up some people walkin past.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:32 PM   #37
FordFan86
meow

That really does suck, i hope your birthday gets better.
good on you for holding back, if i was in the same situation with a group of my mates it would not have been pretty.
FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 07:59 PM   #38
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_Puppy
Wellington, NZ.
I think they have seen "Once were Warriors" one too many times
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 08:11 PM   #39
gmanea

Sorry I couldn't be there for you, I would have smacked them all around and they never would try such a thing again.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 08:37 PM   #40
One Drone
Lane HO

That's ****ed. I've been hearing more and more of these stories in Aust lately..

Otherwise, hope you have a good birthday today mate.
One Drone is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 08:53 PM   #41
cheese
Has a blue one

You could always move to the beautiful South _2:

Anyway,happy bidet.Hope it turn out better
Old 10-04-2005, 08:58 PM   #42
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese
You could always move to the beautiful South _2:

Anyway,happy bidet.Hope it turn out better
Mate, next year I'm gunna be in dunedin, so you're about right there.

I just found out my Dad's mate had his letterbox firebombed last night. He lives about 20 secs from me, and the c*nts who did it were heard next door (or somewhere near) bragging about it to someone, when a couple of my mates got picked up.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:01 PM   #43
cheese
Has a blue one

Argh,crapola! There are some complete wastes of skin out there!!
Old 10-04-2005, 09:07 PM   #44
kiwikid
have you seen my marbles?

total waste of oxygen....... stupid punks.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:31 PM   #45
Gunns
Banned

Good to hear that you are ok. Just be glad that a knife didn't come out or one was packing heat, then it gets really F***ed up really quick.

Happy B'day and try to enjoy it.
Gunns is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2005, 06:08 PM   #46
HOON69
Banned

thats kids for you,nothing better to do then to gang up n think their tough..

remember a melbourne soccer team *under 16's* were in nsw after representing victoria for college soccer,came through my home town,whole bus load at the service station all loud mouths i can hear em from my mums place (at the time i was 16 too) about 15 houses up,anyways minding my own business i hear a scream sounded like my 11yr old brother,screaming that bus load of guys laid into him,and that when my 15yr old brother went to step in to break it up,they all ganged up on him,so i run out down to the servo,heres my brother back peddling up the road with a bus full of soccer thugs swinging n kicking at him,so just me n my brother who at this time is thanking god i rocked up,i ask "whats the problem" they return with the YO MUFFA F#$KER talk im like wtf,anyways one of them who seemed to be the ring leaderwants to fight us 2 vs a soccer team im like *LMFAO*
outta no where i get king hit then my bro comes over the top and breaks this guys nose then its all out war,fists flowing me and my bro stay together taking them 5 at a time,besides my face being sore,we ended up putting one through a mail box,breaking a nose,and a few sore n regretful lot of punks running back to their bus n teachers,by then 7 cop cars 2 detectives 2 ambulances rock up,my little brother was bruised badly but didnt want to press charges (officer basically said itd be a waste of time the #$$@#@) we walked away and went home...
20-30 15-16 yr olds trying to prove a point all cause my 11 yr old brother wouldnt react to their abusive remarks...
we F'd em over and they were banned from representive football and suspended once back at school..

teenagers think they know all (and yes i thought the same way at times LOL)
HOON69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2005, 07:31 PM   #47
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOON69
thats kids for you,nothing better to do then to gang up n think their tough..

remember a melbourne soccer team *under 16's* were in nsw after representing victoria for college soccer,came through my home town,whole bus load at the service station all loud mouths i can hear em from my mums place (at the time i was 16 too) about 15 houses up,anyways minding my own business i hear a scream sounded like my 11yr old brother,screaming that bus load of guys laid into him,and that when my 15yr old brother went to step in to break it up,they all ganged up on him,so i run out down to the servo,heres my brother back peddling up the road with a bus full of soccer thugs swinging n kicking at him,so just me n my brother who at this time is thanking god i rocked up,i ask "whats the problem" they return with the YO MUFFA F#$KER talk im like wtf,anyways one of them who seemed to be the ring leaderwants to fight us 2 vs a soccer team im like *LMFAO*
outta no where i get king hit then my bro comes over the top and breaks this guys nose then its all out war,fists flowing me and my bro stay together taking them 5 at a time,besides my face being sore,we ended up putting one through a mail box,breaking a nose,and a few sore n regretful lot of punks running back to their bus n teachers,by then 7 cop cars 2 detectives 2 ambulances rock up,my little brother was bruised badly but didnt want to press charges (officer basically said itd be a waste of time the #$$@#@) we walked away and went home...
20-30 15-16 yr olds trying to prove a point all cause my 11 yr old brother wouldnt react to their abusive remarks...
we F'd em over and they were banned from representive football and suspended once back at school..

teenagers think they know all (and yes i thought the same way at times LOL)
So you and your brother took on 20-30 16 y/os?
I thought that shit only went on in the movies.

Quote:
Dunno about the rongotai bit, but I think you're wrong on the other part. I only saw Pakeha.
True, was only taking the ****, but I know of a group of St Pats and Coll bitches from Island Bay, same year as us, who hang round with their 3rd and 4th form brothers. I couldn't see them doing this but ya never know...
smoo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2005, 07:43 PM   #48
paul7v7
bring it on

this is shocking...also just heard about the gang of dicks terrorising a family in Sydney. one day they are going to pick on the wrong person who will kick the shit of them and at best kill em. problem is, once they are on their own they're scared shitless.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:16 PM   #49
Angry Beaver
Beaver fever

Basically i want to know where are their parents, They should be held accountable for it since the persons involved would be only slapped on the wrist by the police. Quite frankly alot of these kids where probably not abused as children but some where and it only takes one bad apple to rot the lot. Frankly if my children even hinted or i heard that they did something like that i can pretty much say that they would not be allowed out of the house until they where thirty. and i am not joking just ask casper.
Angry Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2005, 07:57 PM   #50
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs casper
Basically i want to know where are their parents, They should be held accountable for it since the persons involved would be only slapped on the wrist by the police. Quite frankly alot of these kids where probably not abused as children but some where and it only takes one bad apple to rot the lot. Frankly if my children even hinted or i heard that they did something like that i can pretty much say that they would not be allowed out of the house until they where thirty. and i am not joking just ask casper.
Sadly, there seems to be a lot of parents who wouldn't react that way.

I agree with you, and I wish more parents were like that.

Maybe I'm an old fart (at age 26), but it seems to me that many people (not all, but from my experience, certainly a majority) who are not yet old enough to get behind the wheel of a car legally without supervision lack some simple things, such as respect for others, an ability to tell the truth when asked, patience, basic manners, the feeling of guilt when they have done something they know is wrong and will have an impact on someone else who doesn't deserve it & the guts and ability to take responsability for their own actions, among other things.

I find myself wondering if it's just me being an old fart, or are younger people these days actually that different to how I was at that age? I know I would never have done many of the things most kids these days do, I could never treat other people (or their property) the way many kids do these days, and for the life of me I can't understand how they can do it and still manage to sleep at night...

Ok, ok, I'll get off my soapbox now :P
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2005, 08:20 PM   #51
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

Hey skinny, wot's up bro, Dont let it get to you man, there's some F*#K'D up kids in this world and we're having to deal with them here too. Some of these f*#kers are getting away with so much shit these days that it ain't funny. I can't say I know what you've been through man cos I've always been a big person and never had the problem, never went out of my way to hurt anyone either
but it ****es me off when you hear of it, as a parent I don't want my kids to be anyway involved with these said miscreants and hopefully they have respectable morals, I should say they will.
Mate all I can say is enjoy your birthday man, with ya family and friends and hopefully those little shits get there come upance.
Yum-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2005, 01:06 AM   #52
modernhercules
Starter Motor

Hey mate if ya that worked up about it fight fire with fire and go get some mates together and go stick it to those punks. of you can just forget about it and face the facts of life that some people are just pure gutter trash from day one.

On a more happier note Happy Birthday mate. :
modernhercules is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2005, 04:56 AM   #53
pauljh74
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Some parents are clearly the reason why their kids are a problem. Near my parents' place, a couple of kids were stuffing around with the fuse boxes on houses. One bloke caught the kid and dragged him to his home. The man knocks on the door and then explains what was going on to the father. Most reasonable parents at this point would apologise to the victim and give the kid a belt around the head and sent them up to their room and ground them or something. This guy just says "get your hands off my son". He didn't care about or apologise for his son's behaviour and then pretty much closed the door on the bloke. I would have been tempted to stuff up his fuse box just to show him the inconvenience that his son has put people through.
Not bad for a #2 driver
Mark Webber after winning the 2010 British Grand Prix.
pauljh74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2005, 01:34 PM   #54
Hawk
I am The Brain!

Far out. Your mates are lucky that they were walking around with you Skinny_Puppy. I just do not understand this intimidation mentality of groups...what the hell is the use of doing it? They obviously have had troubled lives that they think the only way they can do something in life is to be gutless wonders and gang up on people.

Shame.

Woohoo 1.6L 1999 Toyota Corolla....feel the power!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2005, 08:28 AM   #55
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14A-Mclaren
I shouldnt find that funny but I do, probabaly because of the Rongotai part
I'm a Native, not from Rongotai but that is sooooo frreakn funny bwahahahahaha!!!
Yum-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post