Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 02-12-2006, 12:33 PM   #1
BRADMAN
BA Mk2 XR6 Turbo

Default anyone pulling apart an EA

Hey all,
is anyone pulling apart an EA or is there any left overs from the club trailer ea that was cut in half?

the part im after is as follows
Drivers Side, Driver door, manual window winding mechanism.

i need the whole unit.....the bit where the handle goes on, the bottom wheel thingo and the connector that joins to bottom of window. 3pcs total.

after 16 years my window winder cable has snapped and the cable went into the winder so i cant repair her. im lucky the window did smash, it came down with a mighty bang, scared the shit out of me.

anyways if anyone has one, name your price or pm me.
i live in ringwood, so either someone close by or someone who is willing to courier it to me.

thanks
Bradman

Blue Power Airbox, Sunroof, Typhoon Wheels, Brembos, Prem Sound, Momo Chunky Wheel, Genuine FPV Gauge Holder, Whiteline Swaybars, Lowered, Tinted Windows, 60lb Injectors, Plazmaman Cooler, Hot Side & Under Battery Pipes, 4" Dump & Cat, Process West Surge Tank & Bosch 044, Turbo Inline Oil Filter
BRADMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2006, 12:41 PM   #2
efgiar
rofl copter

hey mate yeah ive got the window reg off the trailer. if your going to GOR i can give it to u then courtesy of the e-series club trailer

thats all
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2006, 12:56 PM   #3
BRADMAN
BA Mk2 XR6 Turbo

if its coming off the club trailer/car.
how does a donation sound? u tell me what price u think is fair n ill make a decision.

GOR?? i think i missed viewing a thread.

Bradman

Blue Power Airbox, Sunroof, Typhoon Wheels, Brembos, Prem Sound, Momo Chunky Wheel, Genuine FPV Gauge Holder, Whiteline Swaybars, Lowered, Tinted Windows, 60lb Injectors, Plazmaman Cooler, Hot Side & Under Battery Pipes, 4" Dump & Cat, Process West Surge Tank & Bosch 044, Turbo Inline Oil Filter
Old 02-12-2006, 02:18 PM   #4
chrispie123
Banned

i got one in bendigo name your price got all 4 doors if you want spares
chrispie123 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2006, 02:22 PM   #5
Dezza
Parts bin special

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJSPENCER85
GOR?? i think i missed viewing a thread.
GOR = Great Ocean Road. It's tomorrow

Thread here http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...0&page=1&pp=25

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Dezza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2006, 02:42 PM   #6
BRADMAN
BA Mk2 XR6 Turbo

cant do 2moz. its my 21st bday. got the family gathering.
would have been a good drive though its supposed to be a nice day.
well wreakers are $45.00 including 3mths warranty. so i guess if i can pay $45 including the $8 delivery with no warranty id be happy.
id be interested in the one from the club trailer cos my money would go towards building it. not to sound rude but ill get back to u chrispie123

Bradman