Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-08-2021, 09:06 PM   #11
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
Waking up at 4am thinking it was cold and another overcast day ahead, far from it, not only has it been sunny and probably 20 degrees, but my neighbour and friend Brooke turned up, her cat brought home another rat during the night, my cat shows then eats, her cat shows then let's go, lol, in her bedroom during night.
Asked if I could come and get it out, this is the 42 yr old size 6 girl who bathed me when I got out of hospital!
She had black short short cut-offs and white singlet, minus bra, I said you dident have to wear that just to get me to remove ya rat, and she said I just threw em on, and added I'm nude sunbathing in the back yard!....

Dident find rat, looked for a good hour, she just kept sunbathing!
She's a pretty laid back lass, and knows I'm impotent, but I did mention that my eyes still worked, said I needed help washing my back again, she said I bought you a backbrush, its in the bathroom!..
Now that made me happy today!

Cheers Bug-eyed Billy!
useless story without pictures