Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2020, 05:11 PM   #11
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Look at that clip, she's there with the phone out being condescending towards Police with the cub holding onto her, what do you think is going to happen?

I reckon she's had the kid there as a political tool, I've got the little one with me they won't arrest me so she goes to try rub it in their faces until it backfires and another woman is the one who ends up arresting her.

Is the kid now going to end up in the custody of DOCS?

The thing with protests is they can go from peaceful to not peaceful in an instant, you can feel the environment in any of these situations, everyone's on edge and its the perfect climate for things to escalate out of control.
Yep, She pushed and pushed like she was wanting the police to take action and they did. Good on them.
As you say, don't care what they are protesting about, just don't use little kids to make your point. She is the one who put that kid in a volatile situation not the cops.

2 users like this post: