Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-03-2014, 05:29 PM   #1
simon varley
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Bringing sanity to the Everest threads. 
Default (mostly) sync questions

so I had the chance to get a few hundred km's in my wife's titanium diesel this week, and my god there are some annoying problems:
  • sync won't recognize my gen 5 iPod. Okay so it's a few years old but the territory and falcon don't have any issues with it.
  • playing music off a USB stick because of issue 1, sync adds a pause between tracks, particularly noticeable on The Wall - any idea how to force gapless playback?
  • sync keeps playing when the engine is turned off and only stops when the door is opened - any idea how to make it stop when the engine is off?
  • non sync issue - the speedo seems miles out! previous focuses we've had have had pretty accurate speedos but this one seem to read at least 10kmh over.
  • how do you get the dual zone climate control to work both zones together? it keeps up to 4C difference between the zones - previous models have been able to lock the zones to the same temperature

overall it's not a bad car, but these little issues make me glad I don't have to drive it any more

simon varley is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post