Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
-Random_Name-
Banned

Default Anyone with an XC Coupe from Bathurst to Sydney?

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has an XC 2 Door Coupe within the distance of Sydney-Bathurst.

I been offered to go look at one (not to buy but just to see one in person) on the Central Coast around Entrance area. Since I live in the direction of Bathurst, driving to Sydney or Bathurst (or anywhere in between) would be a lot closer for me for a simple look at one in person. I haven't actually ever seen one 'in person' as such as I was always into mopars (x2 68 Dodge Chargers, x1 1970 Dodge Challenger) and my Mustang is my very first ford.

So I wondered if anyone here has one and if you would be willing to show me the car so I don't have to go all the way past Sydney to get to Entrance.

Either way, message me I will pass my details on or vice-versa so we can get in contact, would be appreciated.

-Random_Name- is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post