Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

View Poll Results: Do you have back problems?
Yes 141 82.94%
No 29 17.06%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-09-2012, 04:35 PM   #31
Kable72
Parts Interpreter

Default Re: how many people on here have back problems?

I don't have much of back pain I guess, but my posture is TERRIBLE. I am about 6 foot 2 and only like, 60KG so I look a lot taller than I really am and that made me really self consious as a kid so I slouched to be the same height as everyone else. As a result of that, I have a hunch and an obvious curve at the base of my spine that my vertebrae stick out on my back. That could be because I'm so thin but the curvature is there.

My knee also gives me some trouble in the mornings and when it's cold. Also, late in the afternoon. Mid day it seems fine but it's like a headache in my knee lol. Only way I can describe it, a dull pain like a headache in my knee :P

Oh, I'm also only 20.