Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
nevetsg

Default Mounting a device to the dash with Pugoo

Hi, I just thought I would share what I have been up to.
Ever since I had decided the Mondeo is the car for me I had also decided that the blank triangular inserts in the dash was the perfect spot to mount my phone. I didn't really want anything permanent or damaging but just a way to stick my phone there.

A few weeks ago (completely randomly) i was linked to this stuff Pugoo. Think of it as an adult strength version of those sticky hands kids get in showbags. The type that they can stretch out stick to walls/things for hours of fun. It leaves no trace when removed and for $10 shipped from the USA is not a bad investment. (no I am not being paid to post this :-P)
http://www.udsproducts.com/623-2/

Cut to the chase, I have cut off a strip and stuck it to the dash. The phone sticks there solid until I want it to let go. It is easily within reach of the driver and only ever so slightly obscured by the steering wheel. To clean it just wash in warm water and it comes like new.

The last one pretty much shows the obscuration of the steering wheel.

I have not gone on a really bumpy road but am pretty happy with the results for a $10 outlay. I still have plenty more to use for other things.

nevetsg is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post