Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
Watto_Cobra
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Mega Model Collection

I drove to Canberra over the weekend for a family get together. First really good drive in the G6ET. The weather was all over the shop. Rain one minute, sunny-ish the next, big winds. I think the AU would've gotten blown around a bit but the FG was solid as. It's built for eating up the kms in comfort.

I got 9.5 to 10L/100kms there and back. Happy with that, especially the strong head wind coming back. I noticed, on cruise, not one hill made it need to kick back to 5th, but it would kick down going down the other side to stop it overspeeding. Love that ZF6 gearbox.

My brother-in-law had told me about his model collection but that still didn't prepare me.

These photos are the spare room, starting at the doorway and panning around to the left.

These are in the living room.

And the shed.

He's running out of room in the house so the shed is getting converted .ie. man's shed : The Model collection, TV, pool table if theres room....

Some may look like doubles, but they have slightly different liveries depending on the year model .eg. the new livery each year for HRT or FPR. He's not sure how many there are. Started making a database but it looks like a big job. :togo: :

He got multiple signatures from Sebastion Loeb when at previous NZ, AUS and GB rallies. Lot of other signed stuff too.

Daily: SZII - 56,000 km - converted to Tezza
Watto_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post