Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2009, 12:15 PM   #25
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yeti
this type of thing really gives me the _ _ _ _ I cant stand a show thats hits the enterants $20.00 and charges the punters a gold coin last tiem Ihad a car to show and this happend I parked it out side and paid the $2.00 to look arround as said above no cars no show. Ive heard this justified by the cost of trophys and goody bags ETC, frankly I dotn car the goody bag is usualy full of stuff I wouldnt pay for or samples and trophys well the punters should be covering this, I'm not saying it should be free but some shows have the wrong idea
Dont forget though ..... in most instances the trophys are sponsered so therefore not paid by the organisers. The staff are voluntary because they are from the club involved, food vans are supplied free by the sellers, the site is usually supplied free of charge with either a small amount of money for booking fees. Insurance cover is usually taken out by the club once a year to cover all shows, displays etc .........

Yep there is cost to run run these but its not usually that extreme.

Makes the AFF Drag Nationals in May an absolute bargain!!!!! Full day racing at Heathcote for the price of an admission fee to a static show!!!!!

| [/url] |

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post