Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2008, 02:00 PM   #1
Casablanca
carburettor

Default Can you believe some people...

get this i was driving to a mates house this morning along mount cotton road and some idiot in a ricer came flying up behind me (pretty sure it was an evo 9 was def an evo though) sat up my *** for about 5 mins kept trying to overtake intooncoming traffic and managed to run up the back of my uncles fairlane 500 original that i was driving. when i pull over and he gets out he starts thrying to fight me.

i stepped out of the car and he crapped his pants im about 6' 8 and built quite big he then shut up for a few seconds then told me that he had run into me because i was going too slow i said that there is a 2-2.5 sec rule to avoid collisions like this and that i was sitting smack bang on the limit.

i then went around to the rear of the car and saw what he had done. the whole rear of the car has been completely punched in though compared to the damage to his car it was small, complete write off on his part i think, i then say to him that this car is worth more than his life and when my uncle finds out he is a dead man. he started mouthing off and tried to go me while i was talking to the cops they came round bout 20mins later while im punching the idiots head in because he hit me just after i got off the phone. they arrived pulled me off him charged me with assault, whats the bet he gets off because he started a fight with a bigger guy.

i just got back from the station whilst they investigate.

man does life suck.

i have yet to tell my uncle about his car

HSV Team shirt..... $65
Tank of Fuel....$75
Being cornered by a 17 year old bogan with 2 kids and no teeth telling you how much she loves HSV's..... Priceless
Casablanca is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post