Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-11-2007, 02:11 PM   #1
rhysy_boi
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default broke into my car the bastards!

ok pretty ****ed off right now.

went shopping last night with my girlfriend at karrinyup and after driving round the car park for 25minutes found a shop in a well lit area 50m from the doors. went in at about 7:50 came back about 9:05 to hear as i opened my door "oh babe your windows smashed"

there was glass EVERYWHERE through the car. some, if you don't mind my french, F*cker smashed my passenger side window with a crow bar or some object, pushed the whole window in and opened my glove box and my centre console and stole my set of $20 aviators and tinted safety glasses and worst of all my radar detector that was a present from my girlfriends mum only a couple of months ago. left my cd's and $5 of change.

took me a good 30 minutes to clean enough glas off the drivers seat for me to drive it home and we spent a good hour n a half this morning cleaning it as best we could. insurance are being bastards and aren't happy that we already organised to get the window and panel they dented replaced because it isn't their prefered repairer but our argument is the car isn't safe with no window as it is. also they claimed that even though they cover $1000 worth of contents they won't cover what got stolen as nothing was on the insurance as accessories of the car. also i doubt they'll cover geting it retinted as they are tight pricks and i don't think the tint was listed.

more of an *** around that i have to get it replaced today and i'm a little worried water may have got inside the car after i left it at ford.

so i'm a days worth of leave from work, $350 and a hell of alot of anger out of pocket.

first thing i do when i get my government incentive for being an apprentice is get an alarm with loud loud sirens inside so it deafens these theiving bastards.

wheres the respect for another mans car that he's put so much effort into it being the way it is?

Rhys

rhysy_boi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post