Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-07-2007, 06:57 PM   #11
old_mate
Smash the Boost

anyone want to invite Jack Travis for an input? i know he resigned from any official duties with the club but that dude founded all of this, his forums got me involved and i have been to ff.com and ff.com.au and of late elsewhere.

I'll be very interested to say the least to see how the eseries section on AFF changes. I will definately be a member of both forums, it means the best of both worlds as far as I am concerned. I will wait to see how it pans out, i donated to FF.com and we moved 1 week later lol

And Yagz, pull your head in. I'd love to know how you ever got let back in honestly, when all you have done is slag sundeep flat out for as long as I can remember. Yes, he retailiated and IMO so he should have. I would have too. If what i have read in this thread is true, your last banning came from AFF admin (best decision ever).

Hopefully i only have to read your posts on one forum in the future

1971 Fairmont Sedan

1974 SWB F100

Keyboard Warrior - A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
old_mate is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post