Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
ORSM-8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Smile ORSMXR plate now on Scotts XR8

HI everyone in ORSM CLUB land. Just letting you know orsmxr plate now lives on Scotts BA XR8 Blue print sedan . Scott picked up his new ride in Newcastle yesterday morning and drove all day with a mate to get back to Melton . The car is currently registered in NSW but Scott will be transfering to VIC REG at the end of the month and put the ORSMXR plates on then. Picked the car up for a steal $23K man premium sound leather and ss induction. Car is very straight and clean has a couple of paintchips around bonnet. Kev ORSMT you may see this car around melton i gave Scott a couple of ORSM window stickers so you might see it around Melton. Now i have to get this lad to sign up as a member of the club next.Plans for the beast is 19inch Gt wheels and diffillop exhaust system. New GT bar has been orderd to so should add to the variety at the club. I will get Scott to post some pics asap.

ORSM-8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post