Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria > FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events

FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events

Old 10-01-2008, 10:33 AM   #1
MOTIV8
Just cruizin' around.....

Default New Calendar format on website

Hey guys dont know if you have noticed but thanks to GBG we now have a different format of calendar to view upcoming events If you would like to see it in list form you can do this by clicking on the "see by year" icon...

BTW - the first event for the year Twilights at the Zoo (before our General Meeting) if you are interested please contact Karyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by from Club Website
Jazz Twilights at the Zoo – Neil Diamond Supershow, Sat Feb 2nd

The Melbourne Zoo Twilights for 2008 is where you can see some of Australia’s premier performers across 20 special summer evening concerts. You will need a special Twilights Ticket to attend the concerts. The audience number will be restricted to ensure that everyone in the Twilights Concert area is comfortable, with a good view, and that facilities are not over-crowded. Tickets are available for pre-purchase from Ticketmaster.
Adults $34.00
Concession $27.00
Children (4-15yrs) $17.00

Please note: The concerts are general admission and the concert lawn areas open from 4.30pm. The concerts commence at 6.30pm and conclude at around 9pm.

Wildlife viewing
You can access most areas of the Zoo until 7.30pm on Twilights evenings. We recommend you visit the apes, monkeys, Butterfly House and Platypus House prior to 5.00pm. There are also a variety of special keeper talks held each evening at specified exhibits.
Please see the detailed Twilights information on the zoo website to find out all about the 2008 Zoo Twilights series.

Bring a blanket and a picnic basket, and pull up a piece of grass together for a relaxing evening. Contact Karyn if you are coming so we can try and grab an area together.
MOTIV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

looks cool

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
MOTIV8
Just cruizin' around.....

Hey Guys

Dont forget for those who are interested that Zoo Twilights is on tomorrow night. If you are interested in going you must pre-purchase different tickets to the general admission tickets. Please contact either Karyn or myself for more information
MOTIV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #4
XRCISM
Speed Demon

Yep - sure does look good!! Great job GBG :

Do we know the yearly calendar yet for the sprint events? I could only see 2 so far ... ???
Old 21-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #5
Go baby Go
Like no other..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRCISM
Yep - sure does look good!! Great job GBG :

Do we know the yearly calendar yet for the sprint events? I could only see 2 so far ... ???
Hello stranger..... !!

I have added the dates -there is still a few to be confirmed, but so far:
R1 Sandown 10th Feb 08
R2 Phillip Island 29th March
R3 Winton 26th April
R4 Sandown 24th May
R5 Wintion 7th June

Cheers,

A recent study found the average Australian walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found Australians drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
That means, on average, Australians get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind of makes you proud to be an aussie.
Go baby Go is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #6
XRCISM
Speed Demon

Hi!!! :
I have been a bit of a stranger haven't I??!!! Sorry 'bout that! Thanks for the calendar

I have been enjoying racing my saloon car in the state series and it has kind of prevented me going to the club sprints (there are only so many weekends that I can dominte with car racing before the other half goes crazy!!).

I hope to get out to a few of the club sprints this year (the ones at Sandown are nice and close) and get Rob in the car. It would be nice for him to have some fun instead watching me do it all of the time!

Look forward to seeing all of you guys soon,
Meg