Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 02-07-2005, 01:39 AM   #1
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Default VIC - John Bowe Advanced Driver Training

Hi gang,

As you may or may not know, John Bowe is the proud owner of an ST170 and has expressed an interest in the EFC previously, yet due to his very strong committments with V8 Supercars, has great difficulty coming along to any cruises. There will be a number of Driver Training courses at the John Bowe Driver Training course. Both myself and Austin (back2thefutura) have signed up for the Drive to Survive course, a positive and very beneficial course for us predominantly young drivers to experience not only how our car reacts in a controlled and safe environment, learn a great deal, but also to have a lot of fun. If he can't come to us, let's go to him!!!

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...7&page=1&pp=30 is the thread, it is a fordforums-wide event, however the more small fords there the better!!! I'd love to see some of you along there. At this stage the dates are on page 3 of that thread, I think 21st August will probably be the date for Drive to Survive however feel free to go along to the others if you feel at a later date. The cost I believe is about $220. Hope to see you all there!

Old 02-07-2005, 01:56 AM   #2
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

So is it in Victoria?

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2005, 02:46 AM   #3
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Yes, sorry, it's in the thread title.
Old 02-07-2005, 12:21 PM   #4
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

:

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2005, 12:32 PM   #5
b2tf
not here much anymore

Mate at this stage I will be coming down for this one, hopefully have the new exhaust system on before this too.

Depending on work commitments I will be there for sure.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:22 AM   #6
b2tf
not here much anymore

Geez was it something I said? :
Old 04-07-2005, 01:15 PM   #7
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Sounds like a good event, unfortunately it's in Mexico! To those that are able to go, sounds fantastic.

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2005, 02:14 PM   #8
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Between you and me Tim, we need all the help we can get!! I need to learn to drive defensively to avoid getting capped or crushed by some lunatic Melburnian, they're hideously bad drivers!!!!! My new company car is planned, it is currently being built to better protect me from these idiots...