View Single Post
Old 26-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #43
63futura
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: ANDRA passes No Cage for 10's for modern vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vevapower View Post
Fellas I've been in talks about the cross model year share an in particular the BF. Andra acknowledges that more than likely there will need to be an exception made for the BF knowing that this model shares 08 build and circa.

With this proposed exception it would mean that 05 to 08 BF's will be ok.

BA's however will most definable not be compliant under the rule and it's exceptions.

Though for all you BA, AU guys you can now run as low as 8.0 with a bolt in cage if the chassis is un modified and not TUBBED, so that's some good news for you guys.

I will update this thread as real info comes to hand and ANDRA knew that there would be some friction on their decision but a line in the sand had to be made.

If they had of said 2002 then the AU guys would have argued etc...

What we should be excited and thankful about is that ANDRA were very receptive to my advances and acknowledged that this 20+year old rule needed to updated to bring it in line with current safety and technology advances/levels.

Big thanks should go Malcolm Bulley, he seems to get it and ANDRA are better for having him as their CEO.
So whats the rules with bolt in cages now ?
I was told by ANDRA about 6 months ago I could not run faster than 10.00 with bolt in it would have to be welded in to go faster ?
63futura is offline   Reply With Quote