View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 02:09 PM   #42
FTe342
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default Re: EF XR6 is this becoming rare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV414 View Post
Show me where these XR's are changing hands for peanuts. Think you may need to have a closer look. Hard to find an ED XR8 for sale these days, XR6 in unmolested nick even harder. Can't remember the last time I saw a EB or EB2 XR6 for sale either. Show me the links and I'll try to agree with you. They aren't worth much now but they are snapped up very quickly in any condition with some people thinking of putting them away long term.

I think we'll be bumping threads like this in a few years to see who was well off the mark and call them out.
E Series Owners Club classifieds on FB.
Manual ED XR6 186,000 with sunroof $2350 listed on Sat
Auto EL XR6 white 156000 all parts for sale 14 Oct.
EF XR6 Red all parts for sale 19 Oct

Just keep scrolling in there. You are flat out giving most parts away. Fairmonts a plenty. Hope you have a big shed
T3 TL50 #147 Silhouette Auto ESS - Brembos - Last of 3 in T3 spec, only AUIII TL50 ever built -14.2 sec @ 98mph bog stock. Only customer ordered T3 TL50 built, only LWB sedan plated AUIII and the last performance enhanced LWB sedan built by Ford Aust.

AUII Fairlane Ghia Sportsman 5.0L in Blue Pearl

OWN THE ROAD
FTe342 is offline   Reply With Quote