View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 10:22 AM   #48
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: DFB's Image Collection

G'day all.... Been a while....a bit of ongoing crookness and lately flat out at work hasn't helped but settled down now.. Missed the most awesome forum a lot ... AFF is amazing ... So is this thread ... Was going to pennant bowls yesterday . For the first time in ages I didn't take my phone .

Pulled up a the car park to grab a drink on the way in the XR6 and sitting there was one of the most gorgeous Tickford AU's I have ever seen . I met the owner as he was still at the car when I got out.. Couldn't take a photo...no bloody phone... His name was David , guessing mid sixties and he was telling me he'd been the proud owner for a few years .. It was immaculate , it was a real looker and when he left the sound of the Windsor V8 was intoxicating ..

He showed me a couple of places he needs to attend to including some minor paint correction ,he thinks the driver side upper ball joint might soon need to be replaced but otherwise she's a gem ...No wonder he loves it...One of the most vibrant red colours I've ever seen ...Beautiful , beautiful car ...Lucky bugger ....Told him that too... Really nice bloke ..

NO BLOODY PHONE.....Geez...

Slightly off topic but because it has so many beaut old Falcons in it and other makes too.. check this out , especially if you're from Melbourne....Music good too..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frr1avp4O5M&t=73s ..

Last edited by roddy1960; 10-12-2023 at 10:34 AM.
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: