View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 08:11 AM   #8
DJR-351
I am Groot
Donating Member3

Default Re: Travel Restrictions??

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Guys wall I just finished in Wodonga owns a large drilling company which doesn't seem to be stopping his workers travelling much.
i reckon it would be a different story if they were from Melbourne.

I was told I could easily qualify to travel under a "Rare Trades"permit but I'm happy staying here atm. Though I do have to do a carving (install ????? doubt it) for Bourke NSW.
Yep, as i said i think a lot depends on where your from and where your going to. The (new) online NT Gov travel application asks if your from a hotspot and offers a map of hotspots as recognized by NT Gov, unfortunately for Vic it covers the whole state so when you 'tick' from Vic the application stops there for us as doing a 14 day quarantine stint is not an option, there is also a bunch of areas around Sydney/NSW but not the whole state.

Love to continue the chat but i better toddle of and catch the plane, it would be an epic stuff up if i missed it as all the paperwork/applications have me on this flight only, would have to start the whole travel process again, and there's only the one today....

"Those were the days when the cars were cars, they weren't built out of an Ikea pack like they are now and clothed in plastic; they were real cars." John Bowe
DJR-351 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: