View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 09:59 PM   #130
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberWasp View Post
I have the CarPro EliXir and like you say it needs a second towel to buff off streaking.
You give great advice and information.

Things are moving fast in the detailing world. Graphene is the new buzz word.
This seems to be the 1st cab off the rank in next generation products, that looks set to replace SiO2 Based Products over time.
The main claim to fame seems to be that it lasts twice as long , better gloss, better at preventing water spotting, and can be applied in sunlight.

It is only available in the USA at the moment.

Mark my words, this is only the 1st release by 1 company at a consumer grade level / application. (There are others around that have to be professionally applied like a ceramic coat)
Watch the flood gates open over the coming months when each company comes up with there spin on this product / technology.

There are already plenty of you tube videos if anyone is interested.
Yes, I'm watching with interest with regards to 303 Graphene, and Graphene in general. Having watched some reviews, it seems to be a great product. 303 Graphene is still SiO2 based so I don't think it is revolutionary, but more of an evolution.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: