View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 09:18 PM   #320
CyberWasp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
Which Karcher vac do you have?

How have you found it?
I have the WD3.5P Premium which used to be sold in Bunnings, it may be an obsolete model in Australia now as their site no longer shows it.

Power wise it is great for the car but would not be good if you were wanting to use as a main vacuum for the house if that makes sense.

The main problem was the standard hose was only just adequate and I would find that the vacuum was too close to the car at times, so you get worried about tipping it over into the doors ect.

So buying the car kit extends the vacuum hose another 1.5m which makes a huge difference in where you can sit the vacuum and where you can reach ect.

The long crevice tool is great for getting between and under seats ect also.
The 3.5 has onboard clips so you can store the most common nozzles so they are always close and quick to interchange when needed.

You probably lose a fraction of suction with the longer hose so I wouldn't go a model any lower, but a model or so higher, would be even better if in the budget.

My only real gripe would be the length of the power cord. I wish it was longer and hate having to use an extension cord, but that might not be the case with other people.

Below is the NZ model which is similar but a fraction different.

CyberWasp is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: