View Single Post
Old 16-02-2005, 02:02 PM   #63
Donut Queen
Back Seat Driver

Hopefully its not too late to join in here. I'd like to lose weight, a LOT of it. I'm 22 now and I've pretty much just put on a kilo here and a kilo there but never had the corresponding loss of a kilo here or there so that now I've got quite a hefty sum. I have a few problems to overcome to be able to consistantly lose weigh. First, I have a back problem that means whenever I do a lot of walking or similar exercise my back seizes up and sometimes my legs collapse under me. Not very pleasant and pretty embarrassing at times. Second, I get stressed a lot and I find that when I'm stressed I put on weight no mater what I eat. Likewise when I'm relaxed I lose weight even if I'm eating junk all week. Finally, I do the cooking in our house and initially my partner was underweight so I was pretty lax in letting junk and stuff into our diet. He's good now and I'd like to cook healthy foods for both of us but he's a junk food addict and I don't want to deprive him of stuff he loves. And if its in the cupboard its hard to resist! Anyway, I'm working on these problems and I'll let you know how I do. Good luck to everyone
Donut Queen is offline   Reply With Quote