View Single Post
Old 21-07-2013, 12:17 PM   #17
GTP owner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: ANDRA passes No Cage for 10's for modern vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseltrain79 View Post
Veva , how many people does this rule change honestly please , compared to how many it could really please if it were for a lot of pre 2008 cars ...

So I can go buy a new Suzuki Alto , 2jz rwd the thing and run 10.00 @ 139.9mph .....

Seriously imagine that coming undone and bouncing off walls .....

That's the issue . I have with it .... It's just a load of BS IMO , more cons than pros
No you can't. To do that modification you will need to alter the floorpan, which will require you to run a full cage for those times.

Why can't people accept that this rule change means it encourages more people with quick cars out onto the strip? Especially the late model crowd who can get into the tens with little work. An R35 GTR will run tens for the price of a tune. An FG will run tens for less than $10K. What is not to like?
So what if your 1991 soarer misses out? Going by the rules before the change, you could't run without a cage anyhow.
E3 chubsport - fully fat (and slow), sitting there waiting for me to get sick of it and sell it.
BA XR6T for a daily
NT Pajero for the bush
XB 4 door project- swallows a BF xr6 turbo

My dad is a generous bloke. He gave away his dead car batteries free of charge....
GTP owner is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: