View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 11:12 AM   #68
Grega

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

@ flightstrike. sorry for your loss mate. having been down this path, theres not alot you could do, like you mentioned, she'd made up her own mind on how to find peace.

my father rang me to discuss my brain fart at the start of this year. he said to me i could see the signs there was something not right etc which is about where i stopped in coz i could feel he was blaming himself, where i told him there is nothing he could have done. even if he had have asked i would have told him everything is perfectly fine i am good as gold and made a few jokes to lighten the mood (my psych pointed out when i am melting down i make light of things ie: joke and ridicule myself) - that was after 3 sessions with her.

bear with me because i'm just coming out of a week of being in a very dark place and i'm lucky to be writing this the feeling of hopelessness and nowhere to go is what pushes me to the point. even with all the support in the world it doesnt matter you make up your own mind and rationalise it as best as you can and it seems like the only way out is the end. i have my exact plan set out as well as most people who are suicidal do and would entirely make sure my **** is in order so that people are not left to pickup the pieces.

i keep myself occupied with my cars (have been extremely busy of late) to try and keep my **** it order. works for most of the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by damoose
You like it so much now the tig trolley is green..
Grega is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: