View Single Post
Old 14-04-2016, 11:52 PM   #1527
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzriderXR8 View Post
I've only just spotted this thread so forgive me if this has been discussed.

Guys at work were all on a low carb high fat diet and all raved about it, I thought it was a crock. Anyway, I come back from leave after Xmas and a guy I work with had lost 10kgs on this same ridiculous diet. He was like me, tried every diet under the sun, loads of excersise etc and just yoyo'd.

So I thought I'd give it a go.....I've lost 14kg, interestingly from my arms, legs and neck first which had never happened before. My Kelvlar bike pants look like baggy op-shop pants and my belt needs 8 inches cut off it.

I cut out all sugar, bread, pasta rice etc. I eat fried mushrooms, bacon and eggs for breakfast, I eat half a chicken or a kebab without the bread or similar for lunch, dinner is steak and vegies etc.

I call it the anti diet as it goes against everything I have ever thought was a perfect diet. Apparently it doesn't work for everyone but it has sure worked for me.

NB. I'm a short and stocky type, I have done a lot of weights etc over the years so have always been heavy. I have been under 100kgs once since I was 16.
Nice. Yes, high protein/fats are the way to go if you ask me. It still all comes down to calories in vs calories out but you will find most high carb and or calorie dense foods are refined foods.

Meat and veg, eggs bacon and mushrooms etc. I did my first weight cut down to about 12% bf was mainly eggs meat rice and veg. But I also watched my calories and approx 50% protein 30% fats 20% carbs

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote