View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 09:59 AM   #7104
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
He already admitted a few days ago at the presser, that he receives hundreds, sometimes thousands of emails a day in his inbox. He skim reads them, and it may not have registered at the time. It registered when it was out in the media. This is not uncommon in the workplace, amplified 1000 times during a pandemic response. I have had my head slapped many times by C levels for sending emails on important matters, usually buried in contents of other less important stuff, and not doing it face to face or via a phone call. So here is a tip for anemone that wants to climb the greasy pole, if your boss ever makes a mistake and asks why you never warned them, NEVER say "but it was in the email I sent".
For sure - I'm the same. People who know me know that if it's important, then ring me. Don't send or cc me on an email and claim "job done", I won't wear that.

To clarify, I'm not anti-Victorian, I'm anti-incompetence and cover up. I'm a Victorian originally and all my family and elderly parents are there that I haven't seen for coming up to a year. And it could have been avoided.
2 users like this post: