View Single Post
Old 15-08-2020, 05:01 PM   #14
AMB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always has a helpful answer in the technical sections, wether it's giving information on a simple diagnosis with a small issue, Helping someone fix their car if they are stuck on removing/installing something, or just need information on what works how. 
Default Re: AU Sedan(6cyl) front brakes not releasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by beAUtiful View Post
I rebuilt my caliper greased my sliders put new boots on and inner seals but my driver side piston just dos eat retract anyone have any further suggestions because I’m lost!
Hey probably good idea to start a new thread explaining what you have done. I'll ask admin.
Need more details. Doesn't retract when? If you have refitted the caliper, bled the lines, and its getting stuck then sounds like the master cylinder. With the rotor off, you should be able to push the piston slowly back in with a G clamp with little force. G clamp with a thread, the quick clamps you squeeze are usually not strong enough. Use an old pad to push against, not your nice new one!

Last edited by AMB; 15-08-2020 at 05:07 PM.
AMB is offline   Reply With Quote