View Single Post
Old 16-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

The new DVD goes for over 2 hours, and is hosted by myself and Allan Cliff. We got video footage from our very fist club run to Tellegraph point, we go to Valla GT show in 07 and 08, we go to Muscle Car Masters in 08, we go to Woolgoolga in 07 and 08, Glouester show and shine 07 and 08, we have all the footage of all the good times had on trips away, all the stupid stuff members got up to after a few drinks, a whole heap of club runs, we have thrown in Ford comercials from the 70s, we have tv comercials from the states with an automotive parts group and a tallented monkey. We have added personal interviews of members and non members cars at show and shines. In the end ive had to cut stuff out and maybe use it for the next DVD. Just some small narration stuff Allan and i have to finnish off and some comercials from our sponsors to be added, and then we are almost there. OOOOHH and we have Eric cam also...very funny. It has been an 9 month project to make in my spare time, and the only time you get to see the new XB is during the narration proses......cant wait to release it.
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote