View Single Post
Old 24-03-2022, 10:13 PM   #18683
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY View Post
I have to laugh about all this ****. Work finally sent out a text saying there was a positive case in my office but there are no close contacts.

This is despite sitting right next to the bloke and talking with HR about me lining up with the ACT Health definition about high risk exposure and should do quarantine

One thing I have learned is that unless you're a household contact you don't have to legally quarantine in ACT so **** that

Day 6, negative RAT again. Good to go tomorrow right in time for the best time of the week
I cant talk for anyone else but Im way past giving a toss about all of it, until people start dropping dead in the streets we have all done our bit. Time to move on, stop reporting and treat it like a bad flu.

While that suits the anti govco lot we have done all we can practically do.

I heard on the news this morning there are talks of an omicron sub variant, whoop-dido, of course there is....and of course its more transmissible etc etc.

The only people that seem to care anymore are the bureaucrats and management to scared to contest or make a decision independent of the gov. Which essential all comes down to risk mitigation, not from a health POV but a legal/financial.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
5 users like this post: