Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 12:21 AM   #6121
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesa View Post
You'd mentioned that it was useless because you got more crap in your eyes, nose and mouth than if you hadn't worn one, which suggested to me that you thought the mask was meant to protect you. I don't think what I said was patronizing at all, just pointing out where I think you went wrong because the mask was never meant to protect you. If you've interpreted that as me somehow feeling superior then there's not much I can do about that unfortunately. Do you take all comments as patronising?

Either way, covid has demonstrated a lot of ugly gaps in society and duty of care. If you go into an office, the office want to protect themselves from you, they don't necessarily care about protecting you from them. So who gets to insist that others wear a mask? Who gets to refuse until the other party complies? That's actually why I wear a mask that filters air on ingress, not egress, we have no control over other people and it's become obvious that most people don't care about the safety of anyone else.
Leesa please tell me you don't wear a mask to protect your self, you told me its were i went wrong, here's me thinking it was there to protect my self duh, yet you have one to protect yourself with filters i'm some what confused. Might have to google patronizing and see if your superior comment is floating around first in the cue. AOC comes to mind.

Last edited by five 7; 06-09-2020 at 12:43 AM.
2 users like this post: