View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 01:30 PM   #26
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Wog dads - you gotta love them!

My mum is a Danish wog and after I got married at times my wife would say what is that word and I was like hey ! and have to explain what it meant, I did not know that it was not English.

My mum would always hold it flat taking off and drive fast, my wife never let her drive with our kids in the car ever.
Mum wanted to drive my HG 253 Premier up to the shop one day, she took off flat out and then must of said how well my car went to dad and my dad was adamant that I was never to let her drive my car again. I never seen her drive his 1971 LTD Galaxie ever and all his other cars were all manuals. she never smashed any of her cars but we were run off the highway once with my deputy school principle overtaking 3 cars, she avoided that head on with that moron and missed guide post and all. I knew his car and seen his stupid face.

I let mum ride my motor bike back in 1975 just around the vacant blocks she took off and the front wheel went straight into a old lobby hole that I had dug, and over she went bark off her everywhere and claimed it was my fault and she was just talking about that about 3 months ago. and my dad warned me to never let her ride my bike again back then.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: