Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 02:35 PM   #6407
falcon_bandit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post

Its just not that difficult. If you're pulled over by the police, just do as asked. very simple.
Imagine if the whole population had the same thought as you. Eventually our rights & freedoms would be taken away without question.

I remember years ago when they were cracking down on bikie gangs. Our family was on our way to the beach, and came across a roadblock on the highway, where I was interrogated on our movements & exactly why were heading to the beach, & what we were going to do there. I'm not kidding. I told him what the hell any of that info has to do with him? Wtf!!

His response was to get me out of the car, completely empty my families belongings on the road so he could check if my spare tyre was legal. Then I had to pop the bonnet, where he put his 150kg body weight onto the battery clamp & violently shook it until it came loose & threatened to defect the car. Until his mate came over to see what was going on, he calmed down & "let me off"....

If you think the powers that be have your best interests at heart, and you enjoy being spanked by them, then good luck... I hope others aren't as stupid
4 users like this post: