FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Thieving b@stds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibble View Post
So the moral of this story for me is: -
- Leave nothing in your cars in the way of valuables, keys, remote controls

- Lock your car even if in garage
- Use auto-lock settings on your cars
- Add extra locks to roller doors (in process of doing)
- Install security cameras on all access points (process of doing)
- Get a bigger dog (but I love my Jack Russell )

We've lived in the area for 15 years and this is the first time anything like this has happened. Not sure if it is a sign of the times or what. We were lucky as no transactions and nothing else taken. Need to stay vigilant with the home security.
Not sure where you live (but this is what I do).

- Lock your car even if in garage (I do not lock cars but all keys are in my bedroom with me)

- Use auto-lock settings on your cars (my cars do not have this they are 25 -50 years old)

- Add extra locks to roller doors (in process of doing) (I would not do that, but that really depends on where you live)

- Install security cameras on all access points (process of doing) (I have Eufy 4 K cameras, love them, they cover my whole property and can be monitored from anywhere with mobile coverage)

- Get a bigger dog (but I love my Jack Russell ) (haha, was going to suggest that, had a 40kg Husky/German Shepherd/Malamute cross, he would have annihilated anyone coming into the property. Unfortunately he passed nearly two years ago, I had trouble sleeping once he went as I felt vulnerable, got a pure bred Husky, and he would lick anyone to death (should have gotten a Shepherd), but he will let me know if anything out of the ordinary is going one even to the extend when the cat goes on the table).

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: