View Single Post
Old 31-08-2020, 01:50 AM   #1145
gooseneck
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

People wonder why I'm an introvert.

Its because only human beings know how to kill another human being through prolonged mental torture and torment.

**** humans.

^ Thats how I feel when I've been glutenized.

Got glutenized tonight because my mum suggested that maybe the Pauls Custard mix was the same stuff that they used in the bottled pre-made stuff. I said "no, it contains starch from wheat, see" I figured, meh maybe its ok? Maybe the starch is ok. So stupid me tried it out a few hours ago. Sure enough I feel like I just dropped a 100 pounds of paranoia and I feel like I'm going crazy.

I'm going to go and eat something which will give me diarrhea as a treament to the gluten. To try and get it out of my intestines sooner rather than later.

She does this every few months, when you've got your guard down she conveniently forgets that I've got to be on a strict gluten free diet and suggests something tasty and especially sugary for me to eat that may glutenize me. Its almost like when teenagers are deliberately made sick by their parents. I then cave in eventually, get glutenized and then lash out at her (verbally). I didn't tonight, she is asleep and I'm in my bedroom. Over the years I've found its best to stay away from others if I'm glutenized.

Listening to Garbage helps too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4RPKqo18J4

It sucks. I'm eating a can of baked beans at the moment cause I know that they're gluten free. Couldn't find anything else to eat.

What makes things worse is she has stopped suggesting to me things that I can cook for her and has entirely left it up to me to feed her every day.

I asked her a few days ago if she likes pizza. She said yes. 12 months ago I was cooking nothing but pizza for her and she constantly suggested to me that she wanted something else to eat.

Laziest woman on planet earth with more excuses than you can poke a stick at. But she has had a rough time with her husband, my father. So. You can't blame her for how she behaves. But it still makes my life difficult.

Then there is my brother and sister. Whole other story there.

Last edited by gooseneck; 31-08-2020 at 02:14 AM.
gooseneck is offline   Reply With Quote