Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2020, 05:51 PM   #6688
Tickford.
🚫⏰4️⃣🐃💩

Thumbs up Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford.
Russell, would it be possible for your daily update to be about midday and split Australia/Rest of the world? The VIC daily update data is released closer to 11:00am. And when they are, the numbers don't match with your daily update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw View Post
In short, no. You (and the rest of the country) have ready access to the AU data and the figures for VIC 14 day averages are correct for the day posted.
I can see how my question may have come across as being unappreciative. Forgot to use the word 'please' there. But ok, not a problem. Appreciate you keeping us updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw View Post
You may not care about the rest of the World but it helps keep perspective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford.
**Plus, since the borders are closed and we can't travel overseas, who cares about the rest of the world anyway??
**Note: Comment made in 'Romulus' mode. ()
Russ, I think you may have missed the fine print underlined above. Was a cheeky comment made in tone with a certain forum member, who's comments come across as very self-centred. Most definitely not a case of not caring about the rest of the world from my side. Having family and friends living/working in just over 20 different countries around the world atm, quite the opposite actually.

Last edited by Tickford.; 27-09-2020 at 05:57 PM.
4 users like this post: