Thread: Ambitious China
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 05:48 PM   #261
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Ambitious China

far out, with all due respect to Polyal and T3 might I add, please stand on the other line.

Don't you think we have opened up enough for them after all these years.
Sure we have gained $$$$'s and we sold out to them long ago (I won't bring in my political pov) but Trade alliances is about having a win win and for as long as I've noticed we have gained trading $$$'s but not much else.
Infact our soul has been squandered in many ways for the sake of the buck to this tyrant who when not getting their way they try to turn the tables making you the bad guy ! and anti chinese, ofcourse they will.
We have opened the doors to investing here not just exports.
We educate their kids.
Its not just about the money its that we opened up and welcomed them and to be treated as such after all these years of keeping our mouths shut due to business's sake and suck it up more you have got to be kidding yourselves.
We all know were being played like doh.
Stop bringing in Trumpism's and alike and take things down like a SM show.
I'd sooner our leader say something than sitting back delegating to one of his hand maidens - oh thats what you think is a better stratergy.
That frigging stupid insta pic depicted us as crimes, we have alot more honour than that than letting it through to the keeper after all these years of keeping the peace despite our country being eaten up in the mean time.
Just ask all those citizens like ourselves in the countries the CCP have bought out far more than ours how they feel in the big picture and whats to become of their next few gens.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: