Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2022, 01:48 AM   #19474
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
Before covid came along I have known of a few people who died unexpectantly from heart attacks and other ailments which I thought was premature for their age of being relatively young, now since covid came along some people are blaming covid or is it just coincidence?
If it was just a couple, I would say just a coincidence for sure, but I'm talking 20 people in under 3 years, I have never been to so many funerals in the 1 year before and them all being young, I cant say that's a coincidence, some thing has changed and the only link I have come across is they were all vaccinated for Covid.

Now please dont get all upset about my opinion, I am just speculating and could be completely wrong, but you have to think I could be right?

Its been shown that myocarditis is 1 of the side affects of the vaccine also the blood clots, so I am just putting 2 and 2 together here and saying that my friends that have passed from heart and blood related deaths, may still be here if they didn't get the vaccination?, who knows?, do you think they can link it in a autopsy?, or would they even tell us if they did?, its the only link I can see between pretty much all of them.

So I am thinking along the lines of some people get Covid bad, some people it does not affect at all, some people the vaccine works and they have no ill affects, some people its not good for and can cause more problems than good, 1 guy at work has a vaccination exemption as he had a allergic reaction to the 1st vaccine and suffered with the reaction for at least 4 months, others seem fine, so I would say it may be a small number of people who have a adverse reaction to it, but how do you know who?, it may not be a 1 vaccine suits all after all.

Like I said in a previous post how many people that you know have died with Covid, then how many have died from heart or blood related problems, and how many people do you know that have passed in the last 3 years, the mind boggles.