View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 01:12 PM   #1889
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpierce View Post
That's the one thanks

Kelpro makes a new 3A212 (which I have), but it seems no one makes anything for 3691 or 3A005 (which I need).

Also what are the seals that go in the rack for 3A212? My Kelpro kit only came with one but I assume there are actually two?

Finally I think Ford is not making that reservoir anymore either? If those things crack that's going to suck for a lot of owners. I see Aeroflow makes an aftermarket aluminium tank which I may end up having to do if I can't find hoses to fit in the factory way.

Thanks again
Correct none of the three hoses you highlighted are available, long gone. Two seals go from the line to the rack, can still get, they are around $70 for the pair.

There are a handful of resevoirs left, around $200 plus freight.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: