Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 02:40 PM   #6303
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_G6ET View Post
Hard to disagree when he has all the permits etc. Also, although the cops have a hard job, maybe frustrating in these situations but I feel this is 'over the top' conduct.
Home visit to check on him, was he to quarantine ?

Protesters, no permits equals out of line and the rules are there to get the numbers down

Thoughts ?
Basically what a couple of us have been saying that there's unfair treatment where they pick and choose who they want to enforce laws on - here is an example that's plain as day. He's beat Victoria Police in court in the past over similar shenanigans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_G6ET View Post
'If', I suggest that is why Dan needs to dictate, because a percentage of people won't habitually or intentionally do the right thing
So why punish a majority? How many people have been fined out of the 6 million Victorians?

I suspect the majority of Victorians are 'doing the right thing' and the ones attempting to fight the state by breaking lockdown are in the minority.

Now if there were no restrictions and just advice to take responsibility for your own health would that minority be actively trying to undermine everything?

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 10-09-2020 at 02:50 PM.
3 users like this post: