View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 08:19 AM   #58
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadly
hmmm i definatly need to get some new o2 sensors this week, and might have to get that exhaust soon too after the engine work. probably twin 2.5?
Hopefully this week my e303 cam, trickflow valve spring upgrade kit, 90mm maf, and intake manifold spacer will arrive from the states- might i add stupid freakin ausd vs usd :(, off to engine world get the compression right, heads bored 40tho? custom tune in sydney? no one's got flash box software up our way. And thats me done for a while maybe a blower down the track?
Also how freakin schmick was that buick and harley!
Ive never been a fan of harley's but that thing was sexy as- with airbags to boot lol
D&J Ruff in Taree have a FORD FLASH TUNER working for them,and good too from what I hear...
That Harley sounded freakin awesome when it tooh off,I too would own a Harley if it looked and sounded like that one...That Red VP was prretty mad too.....for a holden....lol...Awesome day,had fun,bought some new goodies for my car too....Thanks Mr Rudd....lol :

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote