View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 02:47 PM   #6
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 
Default Re: How to add Aux In to your factory head unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcongt4me View Post
Where are these? ebay?
ebay US

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ION-Audio...72.m2749.l2649

Quote:
Originally Posted by mif73
They sound good as long as you make sure the "cassette's" head is aligned to the tape deck's head, or else you may find the left and right channels are of different volume, if so, you can wriggle it with your finger to adjust it.
You can still find these adapters at shops and online.

The other mod you can do with the S1 CD changer type deck is to install a DPDT relay inside the deck and intercept the CD changer L and R audio signals into the deck for an AUX in function, sounds really good!

You then just install a small switch to select between CD Changer audio or AUX in. (only works while a CD is actually playing though as the deck mutes the audio otherwise).
Are you talking about the bluetooth unit i posted a pic of above or the cassettes with aux cable?

I have been using the bluetooth one and have experienced no issues, sounds great.
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote