View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 12:23 PM   #56
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: 10 Year Warranty for Kia, it Could Happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestaz View Post
You can take a brand new car to any qualified and licensed mechanic. As long as they service it to manufacturer specs your completely covered by warranty.

In saying that, I spoke with our Hyundai mechanic who said they covered a Veloster Turbo, turbo replacement even though it was serviced with not to spec oil.

Hyundai covered a ripped drivers seat in our Iload and told us they were replacing very worn seats in Genesis’ used as hire cars even with 200,000 kms on them.

So these long warranty’s along with consumer protection has you truly covered. I think the longer warranty just takes the pain and time out of throwing the consumer protection laws book at the dealer. They just fix it within reason.
My mum has a Santa Fe and even out of warranty they still fixed things and looked after her and the car properly.

Unlike other car companies, they have probably worked out that keeping a customer happy at a small extra cost is better than making that customer tell 20 of their friends about how crap they were treated.

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: