View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 11:38 AM   #43
Cashie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Multiple helpful contributions throughout the tech area. 
Default Re: 10 Year Warranty for Kia, it Could Happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Farnsworth View Post
Good thing i was stating facts, and not asking your opinion - that's where you must have been confused. Having owned 24 cars this century alone, a lot of which being new, i'm pretty familiar with what makes a good car. Having also owned a new Rio SLS back in the day and currently an i30 SR Premium as as daily, i'm also pretty familiar with their quality and how it compares to other cars in the class, including Golf. You may want to research who makes up the team at Kia and Hyundai. Of course they're cheap cars, that IS their market segment, aside from Stinger and Genesis. However again you're incorrect, as the teirs for Kia and Hyundai products are basically at the same price point and have several differences in their design and feature list.

As far as quality goes, The two Korean cars we've owned run rings around both my Mustangs, and any Falcon i've owned in terms of build quality, features, AND reliability.

Anyway thanks for your hilarious arrogance and god complex
Thank you for the post of the decade.
It sums up exactly how I see it too. It's clear those who have never owned any of the cars that they take pleasure in bagging and/or the badge snobs. Like you I've owned a large number of cars across many brands including Euro Prestige and the best value,most reliable and fit for purpose cars I've ever owned would be Hyundai Tucson, Kia Sportage and the Kia Stinger. The first two might not be the most exciting cars on the road, but they easily meet my criteria above.

Past Rides:
2017 Kia Stinger GT
2008 FG XR6 Sedan
2008 FG G6E Sedan
2004 BA XR8 Sedan
2008 BF XR6 Turbo Sedan
2004 BA XR8 Sedan
2003 BA XR8 Ute
2003 BA XR6 Sedan
Cashie is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: