View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 04:45 PM   #38
BlackLS

Yeah have a look at what the Ghia and the XR5 have in them ;) Also It is posible but I wouldn't put a 3.5mm jack on the dash, it would look uglay! Perhaps route one into the centre console lid. Your call.

I had a post in reply to zetec, dunno where it went.

Summary, progress so far:

LCD screen in the cluster is blue now, looks ok, but I'd like to make it less bright! Will probably put a dot of white out on the tip of the LED in there to diffuse the light a bit more, and if that doesn't work then a blue condom over them.

I bought some radio keys so I can do the HVAC controls, probably look at this tonight.

I also did some blue led footwell lights if you were in Sydney Id be more than happy to show you.

I did the front parker blue as well, but with the low beams on you have the white outer reflector, but the blue high beam on as well. This is a bit of a worry for me because the last thing i want is to be defected for blue lights. If the parker was integrated in the low beam reflector it would unnoticable with the headlights on.

For the rear parkers and tails, LED lights will show no different to incadecant bulbs, because its behind a coloured jewelled lens. if anything it will be more dull than stock bulbs.