View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 04:15 AM   #91
8seconds
Starter Motor

Default Re: Will AU XR8 220's be a collectable car.

Just my own personal opinion and experience. Whilst i don't think the 220 will be as such collectible it may be somewhat desirable. A few years back now I decided to find myself a bog stock completely original vnss in as good as condition I could. All my mates laughed initially, i mean a vnss, they were litterally everywhere once upon a time....insert every stereotype here. I sold that car 2 years ago for nearly 3 times what I paid for it at just shy of 15k. At times I wish i had kept it but it made way for my Blueprint AU3 220, which in everyway due to its age, is a far superior car. I have applied the same principle, low k's, as original as possible and as best condition as i can find and at 7k it was in my eye a steal.

Recently I had it signed by Craig Lowndes and even he looked twice at the condition whilst commenting about how much he really loved his TS3. You'd be harded pressed to prise it away from me at less than 10k now and i cant see why it will go any lower. Im the only one in my town that has one and it always gets a great comment. From the unloved ugly ducklings they were seen as, these cars have aged well.
8seconds is offline   Reply With Quote
11 users like this post: